Lisa Ling, “The only thing that I would say is there have been a lot of hateful things that have come out of the evangelical community about gay people. And I hope that the gay people don’t adopt that strategy and become as judgmental and devolve into that kind of betrayal as the evangelicals have. I really hope we can take this to a different level and explore with a dialogue and find compassion and try and better define that God loves you and me and I’m not even religious, so let’s put it back out there to the religious community. So let’s ask them to really redefine or really reinterpret or interpret at all what God’s love should mean” - AfterEllen Interiew
Couldn’t agree more. This is so relevant for right now.
- ladyzahra2 likes this
- alvinlee likes this
- repairingmylife likes this
- julesandvega reblogged this from lesbiansnotlikejustinbieber
- undietcocacola likes this
- spurtnow likes this
- joyunediting reblogged this from lesbiansnotlikejustinbieber and added:
- peachtreeestreets likes this
- kaylaadorkable likes this
- paintheskywithcolor likes this
- cherrypiefeelingday likes this
- juliewallflower reblogged this from lesbiansnotlikejustinbieber
- dirt-filled likes this
- itsallbluehair likes this
- end2131 likes this
- succstobeyou reblogged this from lesbiansnotlikejustinbieber
- lesbiansnotlikejustinbieber posted this
WHAT THE FRIGGIN’ NORA?
A spin-off of the web phenomena that is "Lesbians who look like Justin Bieber", this blog is pretty much exactly the opposite...
So, this blog started off as a joke - it’s nothing against the Bieb, just simply that not every lesbian looks like him… In fact, what happened was the more we searched for new posts, the more we discovered that there’s a lot of encouraging, inspiring & sexy stuff out there!
We’re just sharing what we buzz off. Here we have a celebration of the time we live in. It’s a sneaky peek into open closets from the past and the present. It’s also become a place to share triumphs of our community, the highs and lows of our generation (mostly the highs) and just generally brilliant and important stuff relating to all things gay.
If you have any questions, please ask. If you have any suggestions, please make them known. If you have any revelations, please reveal. If you want to share, please open up. You are amazing and this is for you.
Ask me anything